Sunday, March 9, 2008

What a birthday!!


So it begins...My journey into my 25th year. It started out with a concert at mohegan sun. Juanes was the headliner... He was pretty good but a little too poppy for me, even if it was in spanish. Does the fact that its in spanish give it some leniency on how harshly i can judge it? I dont know...Anywho, I partied all night wednesday. On thursday I relaxed hardcore...Just sat around and watched arrested development...Then night fell...and it was on again! This time i was trashed by 1 am and blacked out by 2 am then passed out by 3 am...Lol its good to not remember what you did the night before. Friday was awesome. Danny and I got some pizza then we went skateboarding...then we played soccer..then some video games then we had chinese buffet for dinner...lol it was like a dude day...Totally legit.. Then once again I didnt go out till like 1 am...and i managed to get completely obliterated by 2 am...I have some major skills! Saturday was a blur...I woke up ate pizza, then passed out...then went to Outback and ate some steak..( sorry peta) then I went home and passed out again.... Then I went out at 11 pm...( I like my nights to start late) I got to hang with Tiffany and Co. then I went out.. Met up with Tiffany at like 2 and hung out with some other friends....

This wasnt as detailed as I like but Its long and pointless to read, unless you have nothing better to do... If thats the case...keep reading my pointless blogs...

No comments: